If you’re like most organizations, your engineering team is already stretched thin. They’re trying to do more with less, and it’s showing. Software testing is essential to the quality assurance process and the success of any software development project, but it can be difficult to maintain high standards when you’re short-staffed. This is where a managed testing service provider can help.
Outsourcing your software testing needs is a cost-effective solution that will not only free up your in-house team to focus on other important tasks, but also grant you access to deep subject matter expertise gained from implementing software testing solutions for multiple organizations without having to build a large in-house software testing team.
Some of the benefits of working with a managed testing service provider:
There are many benefits to working with a managed testing service provider. Here are just a few:
- They can provide the extra manpower you need to get the job done right at a price you can afford – and without adding the fixed cost of additional headcount
- They can handle all aspects of the testing process, from planning to execution to reporting, and be up and running quickly
- They can help you save time and money by finding and fixing defects before your software is released
- They can provide valuable feedback that can help you improve your software
What functions can a managed testing service provider perform?
The right provider of managed testing services can perform almost all software testing functions, including:
- developing a test strategy
- test planning
- test management
- implementing test automation
- end to end testing
- functional testing
- performance testing
- mobile application testing
- and more.
The best managed testing service providers will also offer value-added services such as:
- training your in-house team on the latest software testing techniques
- helping you select and implement the right test management tool for your needs
- providing insights and recommendations based on their experience with other clients.
How to select a managed testing service provider
When selecting a managed testing service provider, it’s important to partner with a company that has a proven track record of successful projects.
It’s also important to make sure they have the right mix of skills and experience on their team. They should have a good understanding of the latest software testing tools and methods. They should also have experience working with clients that use the technology you rely on.
Finally, they should be able to provide a flexible solution that can be customized to meet your specific needs.
When you partner with the right managed testing service provider, your engineers can focus on your core business while they take care of all your software testing needs without increasing headcount.
Not only that, but you’ll also get the peace of mind that comes with knowing your software is being tested by expert professionals.
If you’re looking for a managed testing service provider that can help take your software development process to the next level, contact us today. We have been providing software testing services for over 15 years and would be happy to discuss your specific needs.